1. Modes of transportation: Which modes of public transportation and ease-of-use solutions for private transportation do you support which will encourage local residents and visitors to increase their purchases from businesses in –
a. By when?
2. Attracting new businesses: Which mechanisms do you support which will attract new businesses to and encourage them to locate in -
3. Master Plan: What timeframe do you support for the completion of a submarket Master Plan for -
4. Small Area Plans: What initiatives and timeframes do you support for the completion of development for the:
Beauregard Small Area Development Plan.
a. Beauregard Small Area Development Plan.
b. Landmark Shopping Mall
c. Eisenhower West End Development Plan: What is your commitment to maintaining the schedule of the City’s Eisenhower West End Development Plan and, specifically, economic development in the Eisenhower Valley?
5. Help for existing businesses: Which specific measures will you promote which will increase the growth, customer base, revenue, and expense minimization of businesses currently located in –
6. Developer Taxes: Will you encourage that taxes which are raised from developers be spent on (1) matters pertaining specifically to the developer’s project or (2) City-wide infrastructure services?
7. National Science Foundation: How do you plan to encourage the NSF’s coming to Eisenhower Valley and selecting one of the three sites it is considering there?
8. Victory Center: What are the tangible solutions you will implement to promote Victory Center for immediate tenancy and development?
a. By what date do you expect first tenant to assume occupancy in Victory Center because of those solutions?
9. Campaign Signs: What is your plan to remove all of your political campaign signs following the election?
10. In 30 words or fewer, why should Alexandria business-owner voters vote for you?
Click on each Candidate's Name to access answers:
Glenda B. Davis
William D. “Bill” Euille
Frank Fannon, IV
Alicia HughesRobert Kraus
Redella S. “Del” Pepper
Paul C. Smedberg