Benefits of WEBA Membership
Networking opportunities for WEBA members, West End and other city businesses, associations, non-profits, civic and community participants. Happy Hours are FREE to WEBA members. Other events are discounted.
Through its events, access to elected national, state and city officials that have included Congressman Jim Moran, Delegate Brian Moran, Mayor Bill Euille, Vice Mayor Del Pepper, Councilman Ludwig Gaines, Councilman Rob Krupicka and City of Alexandria government departments.
Public Outreach Forums on topics of business and community interest that impact the West End.
Monthly platforms for WEBA members and corporate sponsors to highlight their business profile and activities.
- Promotes cooperation and communication with other city and area business associations leading to a more united City of Alexandria.
- Boosts West End business visibility through an online member directory and member website links on the WEBA website and for easy access.
- Provides opportunities for leadership, professional and civic development through committees, speaking engagements, and training opportunities.
- Members are eligible to join Commonwealth Federal Credit Union. Call 800-424-3334 and visit their website at www.cofcu.org
- Promotes West End History at Fort Ward Museum and Promotes park and recreation sites increasing awareness and community participation in the West End.
Regular Annual Membership $75 with unlimited member representatives. New members who pay for two years receive 20% discount ($60) on second year's dues. Member businesses receive One vote at Annual Meeting
Non Profit Membership $25 with unlimited member representatives. New members who pay two years receive 20% discount ($20) on second year's dues. Member Non Profits receive One vote at Annual Meeting.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP -- Click here to request more information
Friend of WEBA (complementary) entitles the organization to receive WEBA E-news and WEBA E-blasts containing events sponsored by WEBA and news of import to Alexandria's West End. To receive the full value of WEBA’s networking, professional development, and advocacy opportunities, we hope that you decide to join WEBA. Unitl then, you may Click here to become a Friend of WEBA!
Click here to renew or join online or download the form WEBA Membership Form.pdf Fill it out and mail it in!
Corporate Sponsorships--Includes WEBA membership --12-month sponsorship from date you submit with payment (W-9 furnished upon request)